My kids absolutely LOVE play-doh and will spend an hour plus using their imaginations and creating all sorts of things with it. All you need to create these fun play-doh spiders are 3 things!
- Play-Doh https://amzn.to/2JaF7Cp
- Googly Eyes https://amzn.to/37PzLXF
- Pipe Cleaners https://amzn.to/2Hzl0O5
Slime is a big hit in my house as well. Whether it is store-bought or homemade, it keeps my kids entertained for hours! Give your slime a little Halloween twist by adding in a few small trinkets.
- Clear Glue https://amzn.to/35GryCl
- Halloween Novelty Toys https://amzn.to/3mzAtw6
- Liquid Starch https://amzn.to/35Fspn2
- Slime https://amzn.to/31Swsen
This activity is so easy and fun to do with small pie pumpkins! With just a few simple steps you’ll have an exploding pumpkin.
Get your pumpkin all cleaned out (bake the seeds for a yummy snack). To your hollow pumpkin add 2 1/2 Tbsp baking soda. Next and completely optional, add a few drops of food coloring. Then add a few squirts of dish soap and finally, when you are ready for your volcano eruption, add in 1/3 cup of vinegar.
- Vinegar https://amzn.to/31RMHIM
- Dish Soap https://amzn.to/2HAAphb
- Baking Soda https://amzn.to/3oywQsd
- Food Coloring https://amzn.to/2Hzvihb
VIDEO ON HALLOWEEN ACTIVITIES